Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Chris Gokey <cg...@gcmd.gsfc.nasa.gov> on 2002/03/04 17:58:04 UTC

Http10Interceptor: SocketException reading request, ignored

Hi...

Tomcat 3.3 has been behaving flawlessly for us recently until today,
suddenly we are getting:
Http10Interceptor: SocketException reading request, ignored

Any idea why one would get this error?

We recently had a publication go out regarding our system, so our load
is probably higher than normal.  Could this error be related to load?
Requests where taking < 1 second and now can take as many as 10 seconds,
although this behavior appears to be intermittent.

Thanks,
Chris