Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Michal Prinke <bo...@icpnet.pl> on 2004/10/06 16:02:12 UTC

Logging in twice: I've found the cause...

Installing the newest Apache Tomcat (5.0.28) did not help.

Fortunately, I've managed to find the cause of "logging in twice" problem...
it happens only when I'm using server's IP number in URL
(like http://10.20.30.40/MyTapestryProject/app).

The solution is to use full domain name, like
http://myserver/MyTapestryProject/app. In this case, every URL generated
by Tapestry contains the "jsessionid=" part, but it's not a problem.

Strange...

Re: Logging in twice: I've found the cause...

Posted by Marius Siegas <in...@gmail.com>.
I use server IP and have no problems with that somehow... (works with
Tomcat4, Tomcat5 and Jetty5)