Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by Ankit Muellner <an...@muellners.org> on 2020/08/02 10:40:31 UTC

Apache Fineract Linkedin Group

Hello everyone,

Mifos has been a significant brand however due to its transition into
Apache Fineract, there is less activity on Linkedin other than few partner
posts.

To bolster this thriving Apache Fineract community, I have created a
linkedin group.
The posts are highly moderated with no space for commercial promotions.
Approved posts will be centric to progress, improvement and development of
innovations around Fineract. Posts for Job boards and discussions should
stick to the existing discourse forum of this community.

https://www.linkedin.com/groups/12455196/

Requesting all of you to join regardless of designation in your companies.
This is for  ''technology partners, consultants, fineract community
members, mifos-fineract partners, software engineers, open banking
consultants, CXOs from banks, VPs of FIs and so forth.

Let us make this a hyperactive open community driving financial inclusion,
One line of code at a time.''

 Thanks

--
Ankit Müllner
Muellners LLC and Muellners Foundation, Denmark

This mail is governed by Muellners®  IT policy.
The information contained in this e-mail and any accompanying documents may
contain information that is confidential or otherwise protected from
disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message, or if
the sender by reply e-mail and then delete this message, including any
attachments. Any dissemination, distribution or other use of the contents
of this message by anyone other than the intended recipient is strictly
prohibited. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be
monitored as permitted by applicable law and regulations to ensure
compliance with our internal policies and to protect our business. E-mails
are not secure and cannot be guaranteed to be error free as they can be
intercepted, amended, lost or destroyed, or contain viruses. You are deemed
to have accepted these risks if you communicate with us by e-mail.

Re: [Mifos-developer] Apache Fineract Linkedin Group

Posted by Francis Guchie <fr...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for reaching out
And for this important  information

My Kind Regards