Posted to batik-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Roland Kofler <ro...@endlos.at> on 2003/05/28 17:17:25 UTC

tif support

Hi I tried several tiff formats, but my image tag doesnt load any.
PNG works.
i searched the forums, but Tiff seems to be supported fine.
Is there any trick i dont know?

cheers
Roland

Re: tif support

Posted by Roland Kofler <ro...@endlos.at>.
ok my images are very large, but i get the following exception.
what kind of colormodel do i need for the images?

thank you
roland kofler

java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Raster ByteInterleavedRaster: width =
1213 h
eight = 874 #numDataElements 4 dataOff[0] = 0 is incompatible with
ColorModel Co
lorModel: #pixelBits = 8 numComponents = 1 color space =
java.awt.color.ICC_Colo
rSpace@523be transparency = 1 has alpha = false isAlphaPre = false
        at java.awt.image.BufferedImage.<init>(Unknown Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.Any2sRGBRed.copyData(Unknown
Source)
        at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.AbstractRed.getData(Unknown S
ource)
        at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.AffineRed.genRect(Unknown Sou
rce)
        at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.AffineRed.copyData(Unknown So
urce)
        at
org.apache.batik.ext.awt.image.rendered.FormatRed.copyData(Unknown So
urce)...

Re: tif support

Posted by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com>.

Re: tif support

Posted by Roland Kofler <ro...@endlos.at>.
Hi, i used ibm and mac encoding, zip lzw and jpeg compression

RE: tif support

Posted by Thomas E Deweese <th...@kodak.com>.