Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by "Horn, Nancy" <nh...@icoms.com> on 2001/08/23 19:32:53 UTC

RE: Problems with XMLSTring::transcod() method - Running xerces 1 _5_1 from within a COM wrapper.

	Thanks for the response.  We do only run the Intialize once
in our app.  Creating the parser and parsing values into
the Dom_Node works fine.  It's just that when we go to use
XMLString::transcode (to convert Dom_Node to a string), we find
that gTranscoder wasn't set way back in the initialize.
	It appears that lower in the Initialize code, it is invoking
the "panic" method.