Posted to dev@carbondata.apache.org by xm_zzc <44...@qq.com> on 2017/06/08 07:58:02 UTC

Re: Program didn't stop after loading successfully

Hi, ravipesala:
  any progress on this issue? I still often encounter this problem.

Re: Program didn't stop after loading successfully

Posted by Ravindra Pesala <ra...@gmail.com>.
Ok, I will verify it again.

--
Thanks & Regards,
Ravi

Re: Program didn't stop after loading successfully

Posted by xm_zzc <44...@qq.com>.
Hi, ravipesala:

Posted by Ravindra Pesala <ra...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

It supposed to work on current master. PR
https://github.com/apache/carbondata/pull/933 fixes this problem.

Regards,
Ravindra

--