Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by John Spikowski <e-...@johnspikowski.com> on 2016/04/07 07:41:20 UTC

eXo

The eXo Platform made SourceForge's Project of the Month and is a Java
based solution. Is there a fit with OFBiz?

https://sourceforge.net/projects/exo/

Re: eXo

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,

Custom theming is as friendly as you make it to be. Of course, you can take
the eXo Ui framework as a guide line/starting point and build something new
OFBiz way....

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services

OFBiz Extensions Marketplace
http://oem.ofbizci.net/oci-2/

Re: eXo

Posted by Pierre Smits <pi...@gmail.com>.
John,

The eXo project at SourceForce seems to encompass more than just 'theming'.
It is - from what I understand - social engagement integration. Some
aspects are already integrated, some not.

You could, if you want to, break it down and create new JIRA Wish and/or
Improvement issues.

Re: eXo

Posted by John Spikowski <e-...@johnspikowski.com>.

Re: eXo