Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by MSYM <ms...@freesurf.fr> on 2005/04/13 21:55:45 UTC

How to go with Cocoon forms

Hi all,
I try to use cocoon forms for a simple (as I think) application. It consists of  viewing a form for users who have to fill it and the instance must be saved on the server as an XML file which will be placed on a directory depending on the value of some field in the form.

I am really new to all this technology (XML, WEB, Web services, Servlets , ...)

Could someone point me to technical choices in cocoon or to an example viewing how to do it?

Thanks in advance.

Re: How to go with Cocoon forms

Posted by Jorge Davila <is...@nicaraguarealestate.com>.
Sorry ... other thing is the crucial concept of pipeline used in cocoon.

You must read the docs. related to cocoon pipelines.

Sitemap concepts:
http://cocoon.apache.org/2.1/userdocs/index.html

Jorge Dávila.

Posted by Jorge Davila <is...@nicaraguarealestate.com>.