Posted to dev@fineract.apache.org by ANKUR SHARMA <an...@iiitd.ac.in> on 2019/01/20 15:47:39 UTC

Fwd: Regarding Fineract Sever Setup

Hello community.

Please follow the trailing mail. I would really appreciate if someone from
the community could help me setup Fineract server locally on ubuntu. Thanks

Regards,
Ankur Sharma
Dual Major Computer Science and Applied Mathematics | Undergrad
Portfolio: http://ankurs287.github.io
IIITD <https://www.iiitd.ac.in/>
[image: Home]

A gentle reminder for the same. Thank you.

Re: Regarding Fineract Sever Setup

Posted by Sanyam Goel <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi Ankur,
Let's connect over Hangouts call sometime to solve your queries regarding
the installation of fineract on Ubuntu.

Thanks,
Sanyam

--