Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Bryon Lape <bs...@grey-net.com> on 2005/10/12 15:57:12 UTC

Re: Is the best way to have multiple struts-config.xml andtiles-defs.xml files, modules?

Along similar lines, I have a question of using modules for
internationalization.  We have a requirement to not only support i18n, but
to be able to tell the client how many of their visitors are seeing which
language version of any particular web page.  I had thought of using
modules to help keep message resources and to generate URLs that contain
the language information.  Is there a better way to track such
information?

Bryon

Posted by Kishore Senji <ki...@gmail.com>.
I think a Filter would be ideal for this. Based on the users locale, (or any
logic which identifies a webpage of particular language) the Filter can
maintain the number of hits.