Posted to users@kafka.apache.org by prabhu v <pr...@gmail.com> on 2015/12/17 14:23:39 UTC

Kafka User Group meeting Link

Hi,

Can anyone provide me the link for the KAFKA USER Group meetings which
happened on Jun. 14, 2012 and June 3, 2014??

Link provided in the below wiki page is not a valid one..

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+papers+and+presentations

Prabhu.V

Prabhu.V

Re: Kafka User Group meeting Link

Posted by prabhu v <pr...@gmail.com>.
I am put up in India.

Looking for the below user group meetings. I am able to access 2nd Kafka
User group meeting, but not 1st & 3rd.

User group meetings:

   - 1st Kafka user group meeting at LinkedIn, Jun. 14, 2012. video (part 1)
   <http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23319178>, video (part 2)
   <http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/23321300>
   - 2nd Kafka user group meeting at LinkedIn, Jun 27 2013. video
   <http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njuz0zSBvnc>
   - 3rd Kafka user group meeting at LinkedIn, June 3, 2014, video
   <http://www.ustream.tv/recorded/48396701>

<https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/KAFKA/Kafka+papers+and+presentations>

Regards,
Prabhu