Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Sudhakar <su...@paceautomation.com> on 2003/12/06 05:52:08 UTC

tomcat + apache - reg

I am Sudhakar. S working with Pace Automation Limited. We
 are running our web server using tomcat apache configuration using
 jk_mod(Linux Advanced server 2.1) we are having problem with java
 process I believe. We found that our webserver get hang frequently.
 after killing java process only we can able to browse our website.

 So that I am in need to have some help from you. plz kindly send me full
 configuration detail and is there any possible for tunning apache tomcat
 configuration.

 Today I increase JVm heap size in catalina.sh file using
 JAVA_OPTS=-mx520m

 And I am waiting for better performance after using above heap size

 Again I request you to send me apache tomcat configuration in detail.

 Advance thanks

 Awaiting Your reply

 Regards
Sudhakar. S