Posted to fop-users@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Philippe PITHON <pp...@sigal.fr> on 2003/02/10 09:32:17 UTC

RE : Generating ASCII output

to want to create pure XSL (for ASCII output) after having made XSLFO is
perhaps not either the good solution!

for example, in XSLFO, if a table overflows on another page, the heading
of page it's repeated

it's XSLFO which automatically calculates the number of line per page

But, in pure XSL (for ASCII output), how automatically to put a number
of line per page and to repeat the headings?

Philippe.