Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Francis Yakin <fy...@liquid.com> on 2009/06/08 20:02:53 UTC

Example folder - can we change it?

When I install solr , by default it will install it under /opt/apache-solr-1.3.0/

The bin , config file and data is under /opt/apache-solr-1.3.0/example/solr

Is there anyway that we change the example to something else?
Because "example" is can be interpreted wrong ( like sample, so it's not real)

Francis

Re: Example folder - can we change it?

Posted by Otis Gospodnetic <ot...@yahoo.com>.
Francis,

But that really is an example.  It's something that you can try and something that you can copy and base your own Solr setup on.

 Otis