Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by Stéphane Campinas <st...@deri.org> on 2014/04/25 00:20:29 UTC

HFile dependency

Hello,

I am using in my project the HFile class. Do you provide somewhere a
library with hfile only ? If not, I would like to know what is the
minimum set of dependencies I need just for using this ?

Stephane Campinas

Re: HFile dependency

Posted by Stéphane Campinas <st...@deri.org>.
Hi Esteban,

I was using hbase 0.92. I will go with the version 0.98 then.

Thanks

--
Stephane Campinas

Re: HFile dependency