Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by nima chavooshi <ni...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/03 23:19:16 UTC

[users@httpd] Some field on http header

Hi everybody

Thanks for attention to this mailing list :)
There are some fields in http headers that I do not want appear
there is "Server" tag In some headers that indicate detail of server for
example:
*"Server: Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny3 with Suhosin-Patch "*
I have disabled signature in Apache config but this tag is appeared in
headers!!

Thanks in advance for any help or guidance

Re: [users@httpd] Some field on http header

Posted by André Warnier <aw...@ice-sa.com>.
nima chavooshi wrote:
> Hi everybody
>
> Thanks for attention to this mailing list :)
> There are some fields in http headers that I do not want appear
> there is "Server" tag In some headers that indicate detail of server for
> example:
> *"Server: Apache/2.2.9 (Debian) PHP/5.2.6-1+lenny3 with Suhosin-Patch "*
> I have disabled signature in Apache config but this tag is appeared in
> headers!!
>
> Thanks in advance for any help or guidance

You may want to have a look at mod_headers.
http://httpd.apache.org/docs/2.2/mod/mod_headers.html