Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/06 15:23:15 UTC

Any progress on Maven 3.3.4 release

Jason,

MNG-5840 is a pain that I would love to have an official release build with
the fix...

Any idea how long before you cut a release?

-Stephen

Re: Any progress on Maven 3.3.4 release

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.
I’m starting to look now, sifting through the issues and preparing the release.

> On Jul 7, 2015, at 12:36 PM, Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> cool!
>
> On 7 July 2015 at 15:08, Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io> wrote:
>
>> When I’m back from vacation next week.
>>> On Jul 6, 2015, at 8:23 AM, Stephen Connolly <
>> stephen.alan.connolly@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Jason,
>>>
>>> MNG-5840 is a pain that I would love to have an official release build
>> with
>>> the fix...
>>>
>>> Any idea how long before you cut a release?
>>>
>>> -Stephen
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Jason

>> Jason van Zyl
>> Founder, Takari and Apache Maven
>> http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
>> http://twitter.com/takari_io
>>
>> First, the taking in of scattered particulars under one Idea,
>> so that everyone understands what is being talked about ... Second,
>> the separation of the Idea into parts, by dividing it at the joints,
>> as nature directs, not breaking any limb in half as a bad carver might.
>>
>>  -- Plato, Phaedrus (Notes on the Synthesis of Form by C. Alexander)

Jason

Jason van Zyl
Founder, Takari and Apache Maven
http://twitter.com/jvanzyl
http://twitter.com/takari_io

You are never dedicated to something you have complete confidence in.
No one is fanatically shouting that the sun is going to rise tomorrow.
They know it is going to rise tomorrow. When people are fanatically
dedicated to political or religious faiths or any other kind of
dogmas or goals, it's always because these dogmas or
goals are in doubt.

  -- Robert Pirzig, Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance

Re: Any progress on Maven 3.3.4 release

Posted by Stephen Connolly <st...@gmail.com>.
cool!

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@takari.io>.