Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by MickeD <mi...@hotmail.com> on 2007/10/16 09:59:53 UTC

Stopping the jms_queue sample

Hi

When following the jms_queue sample what should I do to close the Endpoint?
After calling stop() on the endpoint I still have some of JMS threads up and
running so I guess I'm missing something.

/Mikael Davidsson

Re: Stopping the jms_queue sample

Posted by Willem Jiang <ni...@iona.com>.
Hi,

Yes, I just did a quick test for it .
I saw some ActiveMQ Scheduler thread there.
But after I went through the CXF code , I am sure we close the jms
consumer connection.
I have no idea why the ActiveMQ Scheduler threads are still there after
the consumer is closed.

Willem.