Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by Nalinrat Laekawan <na...@acommerce.asia> on 2018/10/24 10:54:49 UTC

CSVreader incorrectly parse RFC4180

Hi nifi team,

I found some issue with CSVreader in NIFI. I tried to parse the CSV file in
RFC 4180 format. The data has some rows with a text value of “”””, which
according to RFC 4180 should be parsed to be  a single double quote (“).
However, the NIFI job failed with the error of ‘StringIndexOutofBound’.

A flow that I’m implementing and some of mock up data that I’m using for
testing are attached.

Here is the results of the files that I attached, for the id ‘1’ has the
error with a text value of “”””.
[image: image.png]

Re: CSVreader incorrectly parse RFC4180

Posted by Matt Burgess <ma...@apache.org>.
I think you're running into NIFI-5525 [1], it should be fixed in master as
well as the upcoming 1.8.0 release.

Regards,
Matt

Fwd: CSVreader incorrectly parse RFC4180