Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2013/06/06 00:03:24 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Trivial Update of "HCFS/FileSystem-1.0-Tests" by SteveWatt

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "HCFS/FileSystem-1.0-Tests" page has been changed by SteveWatt:
https://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/HCFS/FileSystem-1.0-Tests?action=diff&rev1=4&rev2=5

  || || TestFileSystem.java || Validates Reads, Seeks and Writes via a M/R Job. Needs to be disambiguated from DFSCIOTest and TestDFSIO ||
  || || FileSystemContractBaseTest.java || Validates FS Impl adherence to FS Contract ||
  || || FileSystemTestHelper.java || Helper/Utility Class for FS Testing ||
- || || TestFsShellReturnCode.java || Validates that Hadopp FS chmod, chown, chgrp commands work correctly ||
+ || || TestFsShellReturnCode.java || Validates that Hadoop FS chmod, chown, chgrp commands work correctly ||
  || || TestPath.java || I think this is a Helper class for testing Paths. Seems to be a mix of local and (perhaps) FS Tests ||
  || || TestGetFileBlockLocations.java || Validates the ability to determine Block/File Locations ||
  || || TestTrash.java || Validates FS support of Trash Operations ||