Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Jie Ren <ji...@ics.uci.edu> on 2005/03/06 20:57:20 UTC

TxLogger initialization

I want to know how I can suppress the initialization message from Store.

I added this line in Domain.xml <slide logger="log4j.Log4jLogger"
logger-level="0">, to redirect and suppress output from Slide. However, I
still get several lines telling me initialization of file-meta-store and
file-content-store. These lines come from AbstractTxFileStoreService.java,
and I noticed there is another TxLogger used here. It seems that this Logger
is still initialized by SimpleLogger, despite the Log4JLogger setting.

Did I miss something here?

Regards,
Jie