Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com> on 2017/10/03 06:42:23 UTC

[Site] OFBIZ-9665

Hi,

Aditya and I want to change all "external" targets to "_blank" but are unsure of the reason of "external" targets

Could someone please confirm it's not an issue and maybe explain why we have "external" targets

Thanks

Jacques

Re: [Site] OFBIZ-9665

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Thanks Devanshu,

It clarifies it all :)

I'll change to rel="external" and add target="_blank"

Jacques

Re: [Site] OFBIZ-9665

Posted by Jacques Le Roux <ja...@les7arts.com>.
Done at r1811050