Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Shishir Saxena <sh...@tcs.com> on 2011/02/17 22:21:17 UTC

Re: Best performance practices with Struts 2...anyone!

Hi

I need to have the best practices which could be applied on Struts2 based
application to keep the system best performant and scalable. Can somebody
help me here please?

Thanks and regards
Shishir

=====-----=====-----=====
and any attachments. Thank you

RE: Best performance practices with Struts 2...anyone!

Posted by Jerson John <je...@cprvision.com>.
Hi,
  Hi Can you advice me on the best way to implement the datetime picker tag
in Struts 2

Please help me on this

Many Thanks and Regards,

Jerson

Many Thanks and Regards,

Jerson

Posted by Shishir Saxena <sh...@tcs.com>.

I have got the following documentation from Struts website regarding
performance best practices:
http://struts.apache.org/2.0.11.1/docs/performance-tuning.html

However, it will be great if people could provide more inputs on this
thread.

Regards
Shishir