Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Art Hughes <ar...@vibralung.com> on 2007/06/29 01:04:59 UTC

Re: need arbitrary precision for unit price in purchase orders/invoices

Chistian,
Thanks for the help, I redefined the currency-precise type as 18,5 in
the data base, reloaded my data and everything seems good. I did have to
change unitPrice from currency-amount to currency-precise as well.

e.g.

applications/order/entitydef/entitymodel.xml:459:      <field
name="unitPrice" type="currency-precise"></field>
applications/order/entitydef/entitymodel.xml:2473:      <field
name="unitPrice" type="currency-precise"></field>

Art