Posted to user@poi.apache.org by pg...@patni.com on 2003/11/20 12:42:11 UTC

File error. Some number formats may have been lost oon opening Excel

Hi,

Can anyone pls. tell me why I m getting this error on opening an excel file created using POI API.

File error. Some number formats may have been lost.

Is there any work around for this.

-Anant Sagar

Re: File error. Some number formats may have been lost oon opening Excel

Posted by Avik Sengupta <av...@itellix.com>.
The file created is corrupt. From the error message it cannot be
determined what the corruption is.

Try the RC1 release.

If you problem persists, we can debug this only when you provide the
smallest piece of code that replicates the problem.