Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de> on 2017/06/17 11:18:10 UTC

Closing issues in JIRA

Hi,

it looks at the moment that I'm unable to close (closed as duplicate
etc.) an issue ?

is this a general problem for others as well or only for me?

Any ideas?

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise

Re: Closing issues in JIRA

Posted by Hervé BOUTEMY <he...@free.fr>.
I had a look and it seems roles assignments in MASSEMBLY were broken: I just
changed them to match classical pattern

please check and confirm MASSEMBLY works now as other Maven Jira projects

Regards,

Hervé

Re: Closing issues in JIRA

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <kh...@gmx.de>.