Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Ignacio Turegano <Ig...@eu.equinix.com> on 2020/03/10 13:15:28 UTC

RE: [EXTERNAL] Re: You have exhausted the limit for simultaneous connection use by an individual user

Thank you I thought it was a global value, and therefore I was looking in the guacamole.properties' documentation

[GIF animado]

Posted by Mike Jumper <mj...@apache.org>.
On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 6:15 AM Ignacio Turegano <
Ignacio.Turegano@eu.equinix.com> wrote:

> Thank you I thought it was a global value, and therefore I was looking in
> the guacamole.properties' documentation

There are global values, as well:

http://guacamole.apache.org/doc/gug/jdbc-auth.html#jdbc-auth-concurrency

- Mike