Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by skatz <sk...@enpocket.com> on 2007/10/29 19:30:57 UTC

enclosure and repeater

Is there a way to get an enclosure to work with a repeater.  Perhaps I am
missing something, but I can't get:

<ul class="someclass">
<wicket:enclosure child="item">
   <li wicket:id="repeater">  </li>
</wicket:enclosure>
</ul>

to work.  What I get is an exception telling me there is no component
matching "item".

Re: enclosure and repeater

Posted by Dmitry Kandalov <no...@gmail.com>.
On Monday 29 October 2007 22:30:57 skatz wrote:
> Is there a way to get an enclosure to work with a repeater.  Perhaps I am
> missing something, but I can't get:

> <ul class="someclass">
> <wicket:enclosure child="item">
>    <li wicket:id="repeater">  </li>
> </wicket:enclosure>
> </ul>
>
> to work.  What I get is an exception telling me there is no component
> matching "item".

Enclosure can switch visibility depending only on one component, but repeater
can create a lot of "items". It won't work this way.

You can make enclosure use specific child component using something like
<wicket:enclosure child="repeater:markupContainer:item">.

Dima

Re: enclosure and repeater

Posted by skatz <sk...@enpocket.com>.
Thats odd, when I posted, the anchor tag inside the list item tag does not
show up.