Posted to dev@pdfbox.apache.org by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> on 2008/02/10 19:53:22 UTC

Welcome to Apache PDFBox!

Hi,

Welcome to the Apache PDFBox project! The mailing lists are now up and
running and we have Subversion directory and a Jira project.

Ben and Daniel, to set up your committer accounts, I need you to sign
and send a CLA [1] and let me know the apache.org username you'd
prefer to have. You can check [2] to avoid username conflicts.

We have the following three mailing lists:

    * pdfbox-dev@incubator.apache.org
    * pdfbox-commits@incubator.apache.org
    * pdfbox-private@incubator.apache.org

I've taken the liberty to seed the lists with all the initial
committers and mentors from the PDFBox proposal:

    * ben@benlitchfield.com
    * williamstonconsulting@gmail.com
    * philipp.koch@day.com
    * dev@jeremias-maerki.ch
    * niallp@apache.org
    * jukka.zitting@gmail.com

You can use the standard ezmlm -subscribe and -unsubscribe addresses
to modify your subscriptions if you like.

[1] http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas
[2] http://people.apache.org/~jim/committers.html

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Welcome to Apache PDFBox!

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Feb 18, 2008 4:17 PM, Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I haven't yet seen the CLAs recorded, but the last update is from Feb
> 10th before you sent the CLAs so I'll wait a few more days for the
> next update before bugging people about this.

They're now recorded, so I've requested the committer accounts for Ben
and Daniel.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Welcome to Apache PDFBox!

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Welcome to Apache PDFBox!

Posted by Daniel Wilson <wi...@gmail.com>.
My CLA is also in the mail.

Please call me DanielWilson.

Thanks.

Daniel Wilson

Re: Welcome to Apache PDFBox!

Posted by Jukka Zitting <ju...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

On Feb 11, 2008 4:43 AM, Ben Litchfield <be...@benlitchfield.com> wrote:
> Please use blitchfield for my username, the CLA is in the mail.

Thanks! I'll request your account as soon as the CLA has been recorded
by the ASF secretary.

BR,

Jukka Zitting

Re: Welcome to Apache PDFBox!

Posted by Ben Litchfield <be...@benlitchfield.com>.
Hi Jukka,

Please use blitchfield for my username, the CLA is in the mail.

Ben