Posted to mapreduce-user@hadoop.apache.org by Srinivas Chamarthi <sr...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/07 16:53:16 UTC

compiling individual modules

Hi,

I am trying to compile individual modules and getting enforcer error with
depcheck. is there a way I can disable this ? I just want to build one jar
and replace it in my cluster. I don't want to build whole hadoop for this
single jar. Appreciate any inputs.

[INFO]
[ERROR] Failed to execute goal
org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-enforcer-plugin:1.
3.1:enforce (depcheck) on project hadoop-mapreduce-client-app: Some
Enforcer rul
es have failed. Look above for specific messages explaining why the rule
failed.
 -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]

Re: compiling individual modules

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.
I used the following command under these directories:
hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-mapreduce-client/
hadoop-mapreduce-project/hadoop-mapreduce-client/hadoop-mapreduce-client-app

mvn -am -DskipTests package

Both completed successfully.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.