Posted to adffaces-user@incubator.apache.org by Adam Koprowski <ad...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/10 00:38:33 UTC

Fully disclosing tree upon showing.

 Hello everybody,
 I'm trying to achieve something seemingly simple but I'm struggling with it
for a long time already. When displaying tree for the first time I want it
to be fully disclosed and only then user should be able to expand/collapse
nodes as needed.
 My first thought was to bind the disclosedRowKeys attribute to a backing
bean method and there add rowKeys for all the nodes in the tree. But I don't
think it's such a good idea as I want the user to be able to collapse nodes
later on.
 Then I wrote a simple method that just does the disclosure of all the
nodes. So I would like to call it upon creation of the tree but then I have
no idea what should trigger this method.

  Where am I getting wrong? Any help appreciated!
   Adam K.

Adam.Koprowski@gmail.com, ICQ: 3204612
http://www.win.tue.nl/~akoprows
The difference between impossible and possible
lies in determination (Tommy Lasorda)