Posted to dev@avro.apache.org by Doug Cutting <cu...@apache.org> on 2010/08/23 20:26:08 UTC

new Avro committer: Patrick Wendell

The Hadoop PMC has voted to add Patrick Wendell as an Avro committer.

Patrick, can you please file an Individual Contributor License Agreement
(ICLA) with Apache?  Instructions are at:

   http://www.apache.org/licenses/#clas

Once this is on file I can ask for your account to be created.

Congratulations, Patrick!

Doug

Re: new Avro committer: Patrick Wendell

Posted by Scott Carey <sc...@richrelevance.com>.