Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by le...@the-coles.org on 2004/01/31 21:41:57 UTC

Odd IP being served + How to forward

Two questions:

First, I just upgraded to 2.1.3 and in checking the james<timestamp>.log file I
notice that it is 'Handling mail for: XX.XXX.XXX.XXX' (in addition to my static
IP and a few domains that it should serve).  The IP address is unknown to me. I
can't find any reference to it in my config file or elsewhere in the james
directories.
Any ideas what is happening?

Second, I would like to have mail from my server forwarded to my ISP's mail
server. I thought there was a way described earlier (many moons ago) but can't
find it.