Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Prasanna kumar <pr...@gmail.com> on 2020/06/27 07:41:23 UTC

Is Flink HIPAA certified

Hi Community ,

Could anyone let me know if Flink is used in US healthcare tech space ?

Thanks,
Prasanna.

Re: Is Flink HIPAA certified

Posted by Seth Wiesman <sj...@gmail.com>.
Hi Prasanna,

There are Flink use cases in the US healthcare space, unfortunately, I do
not have any public references that I will be able to provide.

Some important Flink features that are relevant when working in a field
that requires compliance:

   - SSL:
   https://ci.apache.org/projects/flink/flink-docs-stable/ops/security-ssl.html
   - Kerberos Authentication: