Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Rudolf Korhummel <ru...@korhummel.de> on 2011/08/03 19:34:46 UTC

Re: Lenya Meeting 2011

Since Gerd and Hans are interested in a meeting in Freiburg,  but Gerd
is not able to come on the 30. September I added the 27. September and
little table with the possible days.
Vik, Florent can you update your possibilities ? Should we have a two
or three days meeting ?

Best

Rudolf

Re: Lenya Meeting 2011

Posted by Vik Tara <vi...@propco.co.uk>.
>  Should we have a two or three days meeting ?
I can manage two days, will update the wiki page accordingly.