Posted to server-user@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/01/14 01:54:24 UTC

What tools work well with James?

I have created a new Wiki page for James Related Tools.  If you are using
tools, such as web mail, performance testing, encryption, filtering,
whatever, with James, please add some info to the Wiki.

 http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JamesRelatedTools

	--- Noel

Re: What tools work well with James?

Posted by Serge Knystautas <se...@lokitech.com>.
> I have created a new Wiki page for James Related Tools.  If you are using
> tools, such as web mail, performance testing, encryption, filtering,
> whatever, with James, please add some info to the Wiki.
>
>  http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?JamesRelatedTools
>
> --- Noel

I also added a page for crazy mailet ideas

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?MailetIdeas

and a placeholder for a page to put spam-related sites, articles,
organizations, products, etc...

http://nagoya.apache.org/wiki/apachewiki.cgi?action=edit&id=SpamBlocking

Serge Knystautas
Loki Technologies