Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by Olaf Lüke <Ol...@Bertelsmann.de> on 2008/01/03 10:03:06 UTC

embedd a component in another

Hallo,

I wrote a component that can render me an olap table using mondrian with a
customized jpivot. this component should be independent from all other
components, so the olap support can be enabled/disabled easily. What is the
best way to embedd this component in the main component?
I am new to ofbiz and a little bit puzzled by the huge amount of
configuration files.

To make this clear, there is something like
applications/frontend/...
and
applications/mondrian/...

and i want to embedd things from mondrina/ (which does have an own webapp
and so on) in frontend.

cheers,
Olaf

RE: embedd a component in another

Posted by Mike Wong <mi...@finepoint.com.hk>.
Have a check on this "applications/ecommerce/webapp/ecomclone", this may
help...

Mike

Posted by Olaf Lüke <Ol...@Bertelsmann.de>.

Posted by Chris Howe <cj...@yahoo.com>.