Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Eddie Bush <ek...@swbell.net> on 2002/07/19 04:19:52 UTC

Validator/Tiles config question

Do we still need to make the following substitution in  our config files
if we're running tiles?  I haven't tried it without it yet - was just
curious.  If we do have to have it, will that bundle work ok with the
validator?

  <!-- ========== Associated Messages Ressource settings
=================== -->
  <!-- Not used by tiles or this website, but needed due to a bug in
actual Struts version -->
  <message-resources
parameter="org.apache.struts.webapp.tiles.dev1-1.ApplicationResources"
null="false" />

Thanks so much! :-)

Eddie

Re: Validator/Tiles config question

Posted by Eddie Bush <ed...@vestus.adabbs.com>.
And one less obvious question, which you may or may not have inferred
from that - will Tiles + Validator = OMG it works!?  My guess is yes,
but I haven't got my test fully implemented yet.

Thanks! :-D

Eddie

Posted by Cedric Dumoulin <ce...@lifl.fr>.
  Hello,

  I have removed them from my config files, and all seem to work fine.
So I think the bug has been solved in Struts, and we don't need such
lines anymore.

  Cedric