Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Mingshen Sun <ms...@apache.org> on 2021/06/08 00:54:38 UTC

[VOTE] Release Apache Teaclave TrustZone SDK (incubating) v0.1.0-rc1

Dear community,

This is a call for a vote to release Apache Teaclave TrustZone SDK
(incubating) 0.1.0.

The Apache Teaclave (incubating) community has voted and approved the
release, with four +1 votes from IPMC members (Rundong Zhou, Matt
Sicker, Tongxin Li, Yu Ding).

Vote/result thread:
  - https://lists.apache.org/thread.html/r441addf283f6c8780326f372e39a9d723164f6d910184ea3686a5c4a%40%3Cdev.teaclave.apache.org%3E

The release candidate to be voted over is available at:
  - https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/teaclave/trustzone-sdk-0.1.0-rc.1

The release candidate is signed with a GPG key available at:
  - https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/teaclave/KEYS

The Git commit for this release is:
  - https://gitbox.apache.org/repos/asf?p=incubator-teaclave-trustzone-sdk.git;a=commit;h=8587ffca8d3dbed15d2a36ed7cd6a33b6efd8965

The release note is available in:
  - https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave-trustzone-sdk/releases/tag/v0.1.0-rc.1

Build guide and get started instructions can be found at:
  - https://github.com/apache/incubator-teaclave-trustzone-sdk/blob/v0.1.0-rc.1/README.md

The short version of building and testing Teaclave TrustZone SDK from
the source tarball:

```
$ wget https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/incubator/teaclave/trustzone-sdk-0.1.0-rc.1/apache-teaclave-trustzone-sdk-0.1.0-rc.1-incubating.tar.gz
$ tar zxvf apache-teaclave-trustzone-sdk-0.1.0-rc.1-incubating.tar.gz && cd
apache-teaclave-trustzone-sdk-0.1.0-incubating

$ # Instructions to verify the source tar:
https://teaclave.apache.org/download/#verify-the-integrity-of-the-files

$ # Building
$ docker run --rm -it -v$(pwd):/teaclave-trustzone-sdk -w \
/teaclave-trustzone-sdk teaclave/teaclave-trustzone-sdk-build:0.1.1 \
bash -c "source environment && make"

$ # Testing
$ docker run --rm -it -v$(pwd):/teaclave-trustzone-sdk -w \
/teaclave-trustzone-sdk teaclave/teaclave-trustzone-sdk-build:0.1.1 \
bash -c "source environment && cd ci && ./ci.sh"
```

The vote will be open for at least 72 hours.

  [ ] +1 approve
  [ ] +0 no opinion
  [ ] -1 disapprove with the reason

Best,

Mingshen Sun
http://mssun.me

Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Teaclave TrustZone SDK (incubating) v0.1.0-rc1

Posted by Yulong Zhang <yu...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Yu Ding <di...@apache.org>.
+1

Best, Yu

Posted by Furkan KAMACI <fu...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

+1 from me.

I checked:

- DISCLAIMER-WIP exists
- NOTICE is fine
- Checked PGP signatures
- Checked checksums
- Code compiles

PS: Files without ASF headers should be fixed.

Kind Regards,
Furkan KAMACI

Posted by Xun Liu <li...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by "Gang(Gary) Wang" <ga...@apache.org>.
+1 binding.

Posted by Zhaofeng Chen <zf...@apache.org>.
 +1.

Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Teaclave TrustZone SDK (incubating) v0.1.0-rc1

Posted by Rundong Zhou <ru...@apache.org>.
+1

Posted by Tongxin Li <li...@apache.org>.
+1