Posted to dev@airflow.apache.org by Tomasz Urbaszek <to...@polidea.com> on 2019/12/18 17:01:03 UTC

Re: Airflow user survey

Hi all,

We’ve just published results of the users survey! You can find them on our awesome website:
http://airflow.apache.org/blog/airflow-survey/

Bests,
Tomek

Re: Airflow user survey

Posted by Aizhamal Nurmamat kyzy <ai...@apache.org>.
Thank you! Will be nice to conduct these surveys every quarter/year to see
the change over time :)

Re: Airflow user survey

Posted by Kevin Yang <yr...@gmail.com>.

Re: Airflow user survey

Posted by Ry Walker <ry...@rywalker.com>.
Nice work on this everyone :)

-Ry

Re: Airflow user survey

Posted by Jarek Potiuk <Ja...@polidea.com>.
Thanks Tomek. This is great! And everyone can make their own analysis on
the raw data too !

J.