Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Leo Sutic <le...@apache.org> on 2003/08/25 22:54:47 UTC

[Attributes] Commons Attributes alive again

There has been some major changes in how the attributes work and the
project has a new maintainer (moi). If you're not interested in attributes
then no sales pitch I can deliver will change that, but if I've managed to
raise some curiosity - or at least not extinguish the curiosity you had -
you're welcome to stop by

    http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/sandbox/attributes/

and have a look around.

/LS

RE: [Attributes] Commons Attributes alive again

Posted by Leo Sutic <le...@inspireinfrastructure.com>.

> From: Eric Pugh [mailto:epugh@upstate.com]
>
> Have you thought about putting some links to basic
> information on attributes on the site?

Good idea - I'll see if I can find some basic info that explains the
concept behind attributes.

>  I am not familiar
> with what attributes are, but I will definitly go and look into them!

Well, I think Brian's rsync just kicked in and overwrote the site with
the
old copy from daedalus.apache.org, so Commons Attributes is dead again
until I get around to upload it again... (A few hours more, just.)

Posted by Eric Pugh <ep...@upstate.com>.
Have you thought about putting some links to basic information on attributes
on the site?  I am not familiar with what attributes are, but I will
definitly go and look into them!

Eric