Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com> on 2013/08/06 11:44:15 UTC

please provide access to cwiki for my account

Hi ,

Am not able to view any page in cwiki after login-in.
Am getting permission denied for any page view.
Here is my account email rajesh.battala@citrix.com<ma...@citrix.com>
Please provide access to my a/c.

Thanks
Rajesh Battala

Re: please provide access to cwiki for my account

Posted by Chiradeep Vittal <Ch...@citrix.com>.
I don't have the karma to do this, but I do notice there are 2 of you in
Confluence.

Posted by Rajesh Battala <ra...@citrix.com>.
Thanks David, Am able to view the content.

I noticed you weren't listed in the confluence-users group.
I have added your account to that group. Let me know if you have any problems.

--David

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Rajesh: