Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Jo...@mortgage.wellsFargo.COM on 2002/12/20 18:33:04 UTC

DynaActionForm isn't dyna enough

Hi all,

I'm trying to create a jsp that will display an arbitrary list of items (all
of the same type), each with its own select box to adjust a property.  I
don't know in advance how many of these items there are, so I can't really
specify them in my struts-config file.  It appears, however, that Struts
expects them to be there.  I guess I could do something like "abc-N" where N
is an index, but I'm concerned about not being able to match the index to
the right instance on the server.  Isn't there a way around this?

thanks

john

john gregg
Wells Fargo Service Corporation