Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "Anja Fischer, IBE" <an...@ibe.med.uni-muenchen.de> on 2007/07/05 14:18:28 UTC

Problems known using ValidatorActionForm?

Hi all,

I'm experiencing some problems using ValidatorActionForm. At this moment
I have already spent some hours looking for the cause, but before
posting my code in this list I want to ask if there are apps out there
using it successfully. Please send me a short message.

Best wishes,
Anja

RE: Problems known using ValidatorActionForm?

Posted by "Raghupathy, Gurumoorthy" <Gu...@nielsen.com>.
Did that work?

If yes {
	Welcome ... this is not actually a struts issue...
	Classes in default package seems to have issues in tomcat.
} else {
	Let me know if it worked ...
}

Regards