Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave <sn...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/09 22:37:14 UTC

Considering 4.0 RC10

FYI: below are the issues found so far in RC9.

Help me figure out fixes for items #2 through #4 and I'll spin a new RC   ;-)

- Dave

1) Steve Erond
"Unable to edit a bloggers blog from the global administrator"
I think I see the problem (and I have no idea why I did not catch it).
Please remove the # from the 4th line you posted and tell me what happens:
  <s:iterator id="perms" value="#user.permissions">

   FIXED

2) Shing Wai Chan
"a typo in CustomUserRegistry.java"
Note that we should have DEFAULT_UID_LDAP_ATTRIBUTE rather than
DEFAULT_SNAME_LDAP_ATTRIBUTE.

   Don't fix in 4.0 since Raible tested with CAS/SSO and LDAP
   but consider fix in 4.1 code base.

3) Matt Raible
Any idea why the order of my categories is reversed after upgrading?

   I added an <order-by> to the relevant <many-to-one> mapping but no joy
   Could be an OpenJPA bug?

Steve Elrond
"The filter function returns a Status Code of 500 when the filter button is
pressed. It makes no difference on which radio buttons are selected."

   I can't reproduce this one on any test environment.

Re: Considering 4.0 RC10

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
Some comments:
#2:  In the current revision of that class I couldn't find the issue
Shing Wai referred to.
#3:  I had tried the same order-by fix but I also saw no effect.  I
think this is an OpenJPA bug.
#4: Unable to reproduce on either Entry or Comments filter functionality
[MySQL 5.0.45 Tomcat 5.5.17]