Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/10/02 21:48:48 UTC

VolumeApiServiceImpl Question

Hi,

I'm trying to create a volume from a Disk Offering that specifies a 10 GB
disk.

When attempting to create a volume from this Disk Offering, I'm told the
maximum size I can create for a volume is 0 GB.

In VolumeApiServiceImpl, I see a private instance variable called
_maxVolumeSizeInGb, which appears to be the problem.

It is read from, but never written to (its default value is 0 since it is a
'long' member variable).

Am I missing something here?

Thanks!

--