Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by da...@daune-consult.com on 2005/06/03 12:09:45 UTC

[Mina]Which branch for new development ?

Hi all,

I will soon start a new development using Mina.

I wonder which 'stream' would be recommended: 0.7 or trunk (aka API integration)
?

Best regards,

Jean-François

Re: [Mina]Which branch for new development ?

Posted by Trustin Lee <tr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

2005/6/3, daune.jf@daune-consult.com <da...@daune-consult.com>:

> I will soon start a new development using Mina.
> I wonder which 'stream' would be recommended: 0.7 or trunk (aka API
> integration)
> ?

 Please keep using 0.7 stream. We'll grok trunk more; please look at the
number of unresolved issues in JIRA. :)
 Thanks,
Trustin
http://gleamynode.net/