Posted to users@maven.apache.org by em...@free.fr on 2003/10/16 17:29:18 UTC

Multiple generated jars for one project

I've got a J2EE project managed with our own plugin, this plugin use EJBGen...
The problem is there is many jars and one ear for one maven project.

Here the main artifacts :

myj2eeapp-rmi-client.jar
myj2eeapp-webservice-client.jar
myj2eeapp.ear (include myj2eeapp.jar containing the ejbs)

But we have only one project.xml with artifactId=myj2eeapp. If I execute
jar:install, only myj2eeapp.jar was installed on local repository.

Another problem, I've got a application wich use the ejb so I add the
dependencies myj2eeapp-rmi-client.jar but if I use multiproject maven don't link
my webapp with myj2eeapp because myj2eeapp.jar != myj2eeapp-rmi-client.jar.

How can I fix it ? It there a workaround ?

Thx,
-emmanuel