Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by Emil Dombagolla <do...@gmail.com> on 2011/03/22 13:28:45 UTC

CFX library issue with Jboss 5.1

Dear All,

I have a problem with my cfx (apache-cxf-2.3.2 ) client program when
deployed into JBoss 5.1.

Even though I put all the cfx libraries into JBoss lib folder, JBoss uses it
s own following libraries to communicate with the server, it does not use
cfx libraries.

C:\jboss-5.1.0.GA\lib\endorsed

                -jbossws-native-jaxrpc

                -jbossws-native-jaxws-ext

                -jbossws-native-saaj

This is serious problem for me; I have added my custom classes into cfx
library, now they are not executed based on this matter,

If I removed above jboss libraries and only used cfx liibarys . jboss gives
following error,

java.lang.UnsupportedOperationException: setProperty must be overridden by
all subclasses of SOAPMessage

Please someone give me any suggestion to overcome from this,

Thanks

Thushanga

Re: CFX library issue with Jboss 5.1

Posted by Emil Dombagolla <do...@gmail.com>.
Dear Alessio

Thank you so much helping me, you saved my day.Now its working.

emil thushanga.

Posted by Alessio Soldano <as...@redhat.com>.

--
Alessio Soldano