Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Tom Browder <to...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/12 18:33:31 UTC

[users@httpd] [SOLVED] Re: [users@httpd] Managed domains: how do I get from staging to a real letsencrypt cert?

On Sun, Jun 12, 2022 at 12:26 Frank Gingras <th...@apache.org> wrote:

> Can we see the apachectl -S output (you can munge to example.tld if
> needed)?

Frank, I was able to get all working by removing the md directory, updating
the httpd.conf file to use the real v2 URL instead of the staging area,
doing a hard restart, checking the logs and saw in the error log the system
was waiting for a graceful restart, did so and all is well now.

I will definitely keep a note of my steps for future reference.

Thanks, and blessings to all!

-Tom